Mental Health Resources
Stress management is an important part of a being a successful college student and individual. Provided below are various resources that may elicit reflection and create new ideas for coping with stress and distress.
We encourage you to browse, share with friends or family, and continue to check in with yourself and how you are feeling.
As a reminder, the Wellness Counselors provide consultations, individual, and group counseling. Reach out by phone (610.409.3100) or email (email@example.com) for more information.
Resources for Students:
- Managing Stress
- Self-Care (Why You Struggle with Self-Care)
- Self Care Article (Active Minds)
- Managing Mental Health in a College Setting
- Managing Mental Health- Starting the Conversation
- Struggles with Disordered Eating and Mood Irregularities
Mental Health Support as an Athlete
Resources for support and connectedness for LGBTQIA-affirming communities
Additional mental health support for black, indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC)
Mental Health America
Mental Health America understands that racism undermines mental health. Therefore, we are committed to anti-racism in all that we do. This means that we pledge to work against individual racism, interpersonal racism, and institutional racism in all their forms.
- Compartiendo Esperanza: No hay salud sin salud emocional / Sharing Hope: There is no health without mental health
- BEAM: Black Emotional and Mental Health Collective – Toolkits and Resources
- Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders and Mental Health