Mental/Emotional Health Resources
Counseling Services is offering services remotely for consultation and urgent concerns only via Zoom or phone in lieu of in-person contacts throughout the period of time while students are away and until students can transition to local providers, if ongoing therapy is preferred.
If you are experiencing an imminent emergency, please call 911 or National Crisis Hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
As always, Counseling Services will offer urgent, on-call counseling after hours. This can be accessed through Ursinus Campus Safety (610-409-3333)
If you’d like to obtain a consultation with a counselor, you may complete this form or email at email@example.com and we will assist you in scheduling a consultation time. Upon completing the form and Informed Consent, a member of our team will respond to your request within 24 business hours.
There’s an App for That!
- The Sanvello App, which is normally a paid service, provides resources to reduce stress, anxiety and depression and is offering free premium access during the covid19 crisis.
- The Headspace App offers meditation and mindfulness practices and has free and paid premium access options.
- The Insight Timer App which is always free and helpful for anxiety, stress, and sleep.
- The CALM app has free access and paid premium access for meditation and sleep.
- The National Crisis Text Line is available 24/7 for free confidential support. Simply text HOME to 741741 to text with a crisis counselor
- The National Suicide Prevention Hotline is also available 24/7 for free confidential support. Call 800-273-TALK (8255) to speak to a trained counselor.