Testing, Health & Wellness
All students and employees must follow the COVID protocols regardless of vaccination status.
Spring 2021 Weekly Testing
- All weekly testing for students will be completed on Thursdays, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- As was the case last semester, every student regularly on campus is expected to participate in these recurring, weekly tests.
- Students should arrive at their specific timeslot as selected for the start of the semester.
- We understand that your circumstances may change and, should you need to shift your timeslot, you may come at another time but are strongly encouraged to avoid the busiest period between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
If Thursday tests are not possible, you may request an appointment on Mondays between 8:30 a.m. and noon. Monday tests are by appointment only. To request an appointment on Wednesday Laura Moliken, associate vice president for health & wellness and director of athletics, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty and staff will be accommodated with antigen testing on monday and should follow the above procedure to request an appointement.
Health Monitoring and Exposure
Students should use the MobileU App self-assessment tool each morning. The tool is found on the Safety and Emergencies tab.
According to the CDC, people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- New loss of sense of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms. Please refer to the CDC for a more updated list as new symptoms continue to be determined. Again, if you have any of these symptoms, do not go to class, do not leave your housing unit, but instead immediately contact the Wellness Center or Campus Safety before taking any further action.
Guidelines for Quarantine and Isolation
The Student Guidelines for Living During COVID are a full set of obligations and standards and guidelines put in place in the College’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. View Giudlines for
Masks are required at all times, in all outdoor and indoor spaces. There are only two exceptions
- while alone (or with only their family unit) inside their own room or suite area or
- while actively eating or drinking while physically distanced from anyone outside their family unit