Fully Vaccinated Information
I am fully vaccinated. Now what?
That is great news. Congratulations! While you are enjoying added peace of mind, please remember that the vaccines are not 100% effective. All faculty, staff, and students are required to follow all campus COVID protocols regardless of vaccination status. That includes but is not limited to:
- Continuing campus testing requirements
- Wearing masks
- Physical distancing
- Monitoring your health and symptoms
With the continued cooperation from students, staff, and faculty as well as high numbers of vaccinations COVID-19 guidelines, we will begin to ease through the remainder of spring semester into next fall semester.
Informing the college
Let the college know that you are fully vaccinated. Keeping us apprised will allow us to better take the pulse of our campus community.
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff can do this by completing the following form Let us know your are vaccinated
- After receiving both doses of Moderna or Pfizer, or one dose of J&J, students who received the vaccine off campus should send a photo of their completed vaccine card to email@example.com.
- Students who participated in the vaccine clinic on campus on 4/15 and will get their second dose on campus on 5/6 will likely not have to submit their vaccine cards, since we will already have that information. More to come!
Why it is important to communicate that you are vaccinated?
- We need to keep records of everyone who is vaccinated because with the higher number of vaccinated individuals, means a more open campus for the fall semester.
- Being fully vaccinated means you do not have to be contact-traced/quarantined if you do not have symptoms.