In Case of Emergency
At times students experience crises, feel confused and disoriented, or are at risk for harming themselves or someone else. If you feel you cannot wait for an appointment, please let us know that you need to be seen immediately and we will be sure to accommodate you.
There is a designated, walk-in crisis hour from 2:00-3:00 pm on weekdays for students who feel they cannot wait for a regularly scheduled appointment to be seen. If a student is in acute distress, is not feeling safe, or is unable to wait until the 2:00 pm hour, please come directly to Wellness and tell the office manager that you are in crisis and need to see a therapist as soon as possible.
A Medical Practitioner is available Monday to Friday 9am- 5pm by appointment. Walk in appointments are available for students who are experiencing acute distress and acute injuries.
Mental Health Emergencies
- For acute crises that are imminently life-threatening call 911.
- For crises which are not imminently life-threatening, a student can access the counselor on-call by calling Campus Safety 610-409-3333.
- Montgomery County Mobile Crisis 1-855-634-HOPE (4673)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
Students who have an emergency of a psychological nature, should go to the Emergency Room of the Pottstown Hospital for immediate evaluation and treatment.
- For acute and life threatening situations please notify campus safety at 610-409-3333.
- For situations that are not acute, students can visit the local urgent care or minute clinic or listen to the recorded message by calling 610-409-3100 for other instructions.