In Case of Emergency
At times students experience crises, feel confused and disoriented, or are at risk for harming themselves or someone else. If you feel you cannot wait for an appointment, please call Campus Safety at 610-409-3333.
There is a designated, walk-in crisis hour from 2:00-3:00 pm on weekdays for students who feel they cannot wait for a regularly scheduled appointment to be seen. If a student is in acute distress, is not feeling safe, or is unable to wait until the 2:00 pm hour, please call Campus Safety to initiate the Crisis Response Team.
A Medical Practitioner is available Monday to Friday 9am- 5pm, by appointment.
Mental Health Emergencies
- For acute crises that are imminently life-threatening call 911.
- For crises which are not imminently life-threatening, call Campus Safety 610-409-3333.
- Montgomery County Mobile Crisis: 1-855-634-HOPE (4673)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 988
Students who have an emergency of a psychological nature, should go to the Emergency Room of the Pottstown Hospital for immediate evaluation and treatment.
- For acute and life threatening situations please notify campus safety at 610-409-3333.
- For situations that are not acute, students can visit the local urgent care or minute clinic.