The Wellness Center provides an array of medical services to students.
These services are covered under the Wellness Center Fee. An asterisk indicates an additional charge may apply or referral to another facility may be necessary.
- Minor Emergencies including suturing
- Unlimited visits with providers
- Allergy Injections (student will provide serum)
- Routine physical exams*
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Laboratory Tests*
- X-ray and EKG Services*
- Counseling for sexually transmitted diseases
- Testing for sexually transmitted diseases*
- Pap Smears*
- Counseling for birth control methods
- Birth Control*
- Routine Women’s Health Care*
Hospitals and Medical Services
Einstein Montgomery Hospital
559 W. Germantown Pike, East Norriton, PA 19403
Premier Immediate Medical Care (2 locations)
450 Cresson Blvd., Suite 110, Oaks, PA 19456
43 West Ridge Pike, Limerick, PA 19468
CVS Pharmacy Minute Clinic
55 Park Ave., Collegeville, PA 19426
We ask that if you are treated in the Emergency Room at a local hospital, please send a copy of your medical record to Wellness following the visit.
Transportation is not provided by the Wellness Center to and from the hospital. Please contact an RA with any issues or needs.