Policy Revision & Acknowledgements
Policy Revision Statement
Ursinus reserves the right, without prior notice, to correct errors and to make changes in this Handbook and its policies, procedures, programs, and/or activities as it deems appropriate and in the best interest of the College.
- Harper College – Office of Student Conduct
- Edward N. Stoner II and John Wesley Lowery, “Navigating Past the ‘Spirit of Insubordination’: A Twenty-First Century Model Student Code of Conduct with a Model Hearing Script,” Journal of College and University Law, 31(1), (2004): 1-78.
- The General Order on Judicial Standards of Practice and Substance in Review of Student Discipline in Tax-Supported Institutions of Higher Education, 45 F.R.D. 133 C.F.R. (1968).
- Professional resources and guidance from the Association of Student Conduct Administration (ASCA), the Association for Title IX Administrators (ATIXA) and the NCHERM Group, LLC.
- The Student Codes of Conduct and related procedures from: Bowling Green State University, Joliet Junior College, The University of Florida, Waubonsee Community College, and Wright State University