Before participating in intercollegiate athletics, a student must have a College physical on file with the Wellness Center and the Athletics Department. Limitations on eligibility and participation are determined by Ursinus College institutional guidelines, the NCAA, and the Centennial Conference.
Ursinus College reserves the right to make final decisions on eligibility and participation.
See the Athletics website for updated hours of all facilities.
Floy Lewis Bakes Center – Helfferich Hall
- Students are required to show I.D.s at all times.
- Guests of students must be in the company of their host at all times. The host is responsible for the conduct of guests.
- Health and Exercise Physiology (HEP) classes, intercollegiate varsity sports, and intramurals have priority over free play or use of facilities.
- I.D.s must be scanned upon entering the facilities.
- There is an enforcement of a dress and conduct code.
- Users must adhere to all posted policies and procedures
- All usage forms (waiver, PAR-Q, usage policy) must be completed on Grizzly Gateway.
Tennis Court & Track Policies
- HEP classes, Intramurals, Athletics have priority for use of these areas.
Intramural Sports and Recreation
Intramural Sports Director, Tim Litz
Floy Lewis Bakes Center
Intramural individual and team sports leagues & tournaments:
Sand Court Volleyball Tournament
Indoor Field Hockey (Coed)
All sports have a captains meeting (mandatory attendance), which takes place after the deadline for registration and prior to the start of league play. At this meeting, captains will be given their game schedules, a list of rules and regulations, and have their questions answered.
Entry forms are needed for all individual and team sports. Entry forms can be found on the intramural page of the UC website by clicking on the appropriate sport link. An informed consent and waiver form must be signed by all participants and submitted to the league coordinator prior to the first competition.
It is the responsibility of the participant to be cleared by their physician, and to possess good physical health prior to participating in any activity sponsored by Ursinus College.