Myrin Library Hours
Please see the Library website for updated hours.
- Students are required to show their I.D. to borrow all library materials.
- The loan period for library books is thirty days. A renewal of another thirty days is allowed as long as there are no holds placed against the book. Students requiring the use of library books for a longer period should see the Manager of Library Operations to arrange for a longer loan period.
- The loan period for DVDs, audiobooks, and videos is one week. No renewals are allowed. Longer borrowing periods are permitted only for research and per faculty approval.
- Reserve materials circulate for 2 hours, 1 day, 3 days, and 7 days, depending on faculty directive.
- A collection of “Current and Popular” books is available for recreational reading.
- Interlibrary Loan service is available.
- Information about other policies is available from the Library staff.