This summer, courses will be offered during 2 sessions: June 4- 29 and July 5- August 2 with an accelerated finance class May 21-25.
Courses in Economics, Geology, Healthy & Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Spanish, and Theater and more. See complete list.
- Registration will open soon and stay open until the end of May.
- Priority for seats in classes will be given to students taking these courses for credit.
Dates of classes
- Summer classes will be offered during 3 sessions this summer:
- Advanced Finance Boot Camp is May 21-25
- Session 1 is June 4-June 29
- Session 2 is July 5- August 2
- Tuition for individuals taking a course for credit: $1500
- Tuition for community members who take a course without receiving credit and without an Ursinus College transcript: $250
- The Ursinus College Summer Session is not part of the agreement with the Perkiomen Valley School District for taking courses free of charge.
- Housing is available for existing Ursinus students interested in living on campus during the summer session.
- The housing rate per week is $140.