During Summer 2018, courses will be offered during 2 sessions: June 4- 29 and July 5- August 2 with an accelerated finance class May 21-25.
What Courses Are Being Offered?
- Registration is now open.
- Priority for seats in classes will be given to students taking these courses for credit.
Dates of classes
- Summer classes will be offered during 3 sessions this summer:
- Advanced Finance Boot Camp is May 21-25
- Session 1 is June 4-June 29
- Session 2 is July 5- August 2
- If a class has to be cancelled due to low enrollment, cancellations will be announced by:
- April 30 for Advanced Finance Boot Camp
- May 14 for Session 1 Classes
- June 15 for Session 2 Classes
- Tuition for individuals taking a course for credit: $1500
- Tuition for community members who take a course without receiving credit (audit) and without an Ursinus College transcript: $250
(excluding the Advanced Finance Boot Camp)
- Tuition for participating in the Archaeology Field School without credit is $500.
- For the Advance Finance Boot Camp, a $250 non-refundable deposit due to reserve seat. After registering online, please call the Student Accounts office at 610-409-3579 to make your deposit.
- The Ursinus College Summer Session is not part of the agreement with the Perkiomen Valley School District for taking courses free of charge.
- Housing is available for existing Ursinus students interested in living on campus during the summer session.
- The housing rate per week is $140.
- Students, who are not currently Ursinus students, but are taking FIN-272 Corporate Valuation and Financial Modeling or HIST/ANTH-385 Historical Archaeology Field School can apply for Summer Housing here.