The 2017 summer term runs May 22 - June 9.
Courses in Economics, Geology, Media and Communication Studies, Politics, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, Spanish, Statistics, and Theater. See complete list.
- Registration ended May 19, 2017.
- Priority for seats in classes will be given to students taking these courses for credit.
Dates of classes
- Classes will be held on weekdays from Monday, May 22, through Friday, June 9, 2017.
- Music lessons will be arranged with instructors to meet two hours per week between Monday, May 22, and Friday, July 7, 2017
- There will not be classes on Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2017.
- Tuition for individuals taking a course for credit, other than Music Lessons: $1500
- Tuition for community members who take a course, other than Music Lessons, without receiving credit and without an Ursinus College transcript: $250
- Tuition for Music Lessons (MUS-04S Applied Lessons). Note that there is not a discount rate for taking Music Lessons without receiving credit: $725
- The Ursinus College Summer Session is not part of the agreement with the Perkiomen Valley School District for taking courses free of charge.
- Housing is available for existing Ursinus students interested in living on campus during the summer session.
- The housing rate per week is $140.