All Offices & Services


  • Ursinus Students                                             
    Current Ursinus students can register online in Self-Service from the Grizzly Gateway.
  • Non-Ursinus Students Registration Form
    Classes are open for non-Ursinus students, including those studying at other colleges and universities, high school students and other adult members of the community. Classes may be audited or taken for credit.
  • Register for Housing 
    Summer Housing is available for Ursinus College students only. Registration coming soon.
    Non-Ursinus students in need of housing should contact the Conferences and Special Events (CASE) office at 610-409-3002.