Our park-like campus offers a safe and convenient home base for students working summer internships in the Philadelphia suburbs.
Why stay at Ursinus College?
A quick commute (by car or by bike)
Pfizer, Inc. (2.5 miles), GSK (3.4 miles), The Dow Chemical Company (4.6 miles), Phoenixville (5.6 miles), Norristown Transportation Center (8.5 Miles), King of Prussia (10 miles)
Non-Ursinus interns will be housed in student apartments or one of the 32 Victorian homes surrounding campus.
- Free and ample parking
- A private room with twin XL bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Window AC units in each bedroom
- Shared kitchen facility and bathroom
- Laundry facilities - no quarters needed!
- Campus-wide wi-fi and cable are included
Ursinus student’s or students that are enrolled in Ursinus College summer programs are not eligible for the intern housing program. Please contact Residence Life for more information.
Rates and Reservations
Rent is $185.00 per week (Sunday - Saturday), with a minimum stay of (1) month. Rent includes all utilities, cable and internet. Payment must be made in full for the full term of stay desired no later than (7) days before the confirmed move-in date.
Policies and Procedures
All interns residing in an Ursinus College housing must abide by Ursinus College policies and procedures as outlined in our Student Handbook.
Ursinus College values its relationship with the Collegeville Community. As guests of the college, it is expected that all interns are respectful of our college community and our neighbors.
- Loud gatherings are prohibited.
- All guests must be registered with the CASE Office.
- College guests who do not comply with our community standards will be removed from college housing.