Senior Class Gift
Class of 2022, join the tradition of senior class gift as a “thank you” for all Ursinus has done in the past four years.
Class of 2022, join the legacy!
Each year, we ask seniors to join the members of the Senior Class Gift Committee by making a gift to Ursinus with the option to honor someone who made a positive impact on their lives.
What is the Senior Class Gift?
A long standing tradition in which seniors make a gift to Ursinus, often in the amount that matches their class year - this year, that’s $20.22.
While the class of 2022 was at Ursinus, thousands of donors (alumni, parents and friends) have contributed over seven million dollars to the Ursinus College Annual Fund, making the student experience the best it could be.
Where Does My Gift Go?
Your gift supports the Annual Fund which helps bridge the gap of what tuition covers compared to the total cost of your Ursinus Experience. Your gift could support:
- Area of Greatest Need
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Bear2Bear Student Emergency Fund
- Student and Faculty Research
- Student Life & Programming
- the Bruins Club (General Athletics)
- the Myrin Library
- the Berman Museum of Art
How can I make my gift?
- Contact Rob Mansfield, Assistant Director of Annual Giving at email@example.com.
- Contact a member of the Senior Class Gift Committee! (2022 committee coming soon!)
Why Give to the Senior Class Gift?
- To say “Thank You” for your Ursinus College education and experience
- To be part of a proud tradition of philanthropy
- To allow future Bears to have the same opportunities through education
- To enhance the value of your degree
- To support the immediate needs of the College
Join the Alumni Network