Class of 2019, join the tradition of senior class gift as a “thank you” for all Ursinus has done in the past four years.
Class of 2019, join the legacy!
Each year, we ask seniors to join the members of the Senior Class Gift Committee by making a gift to Ursinus with the option to honor someone who made a positive impact on their lives.
What is the Senior Class Gift?
A long standing tradition in which seniors make a gift to Ursinus, often in the amount that matches their class year - this year, that’s $20.19.
While the class of 2019 was at Ursinus, 6,417 donors (alumni, parents and friends) demonstrated their loyalty and support of the College through monetary donations of $5,168,030 to the Annual Fund, making the student experience the best it could be.
Where Does My Gift Go?
Your gift supports the Annual Fund which helps bridge the gap of what tuition covers compared to the total cost of your Ursinus Experience. Your gift could support:
- Area of Greatest Need
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Bear2Bear Student Emergency Fund
- Student and Faculty Research
- Student Life & Programming
- the Bruins Club (General Athletics)
- the Myrin Library
- the Berman Museum of Art
How can I make my gift?
- Make your gift now.
- Text SENIORS2019 to 71777.
- Contact Sarah Smart, Assistant Director of Annual Giving in Corson Hall 024 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact a member of the Senior Class Gift Committee! (See a list of the class of 2019 committee members on the right!)
Why Give to the Senior Class Gift?
- To say “Thank You” for your Ursinus College education and experience
- To be part of a proud tradition of philanthropy
- To allow future Bears to have the same opportunities through education
- To enhance the value of your degree
- To support the immediate needs of the College
Join the Alumni Network today!
“Our degree we get when we graduate is only worth as much as the institution. By giving back to Ursinus, we not only pay it forward to the next class of incoming students but we also help the college grow with new buildings, facilities, and a better quality of education, thus strengthening the value of our own degree!”
-John Thomas ’18
Senior Class Gift Committee Members