Fiscal Year 2014
During the fiscal year ending June 30, 2014, Ursinus College achieved its greatest fundraising year ever, with $14,457,215 in outright gifts received from 3,763 donors. The Annual Fund received $1.56 million in contributions. And a recently launched Annual Fund Scholars Program had a landmark first year.
Support from philanthropic partners is vital to Ursinus’s enduring success as a liberal arts college. The generosity of our benefactors—whether alumni, corporations, foundations, parents, students, faculty, staff, or friends—enables the College to maintain the programs, environment, and opportunities through which students can thrive as individuals and future leaders.
Thank you to all of those who supported the College in fiscal year 2014.
The Annual Fund Scholars Program
The new Annual Fund Scholars Program allows donors to create a term scholarship that is awarded annually. Donors who commit $5,000 per year for five years are directly connected to the student they support. During the 2014 fiscal year, nine of these crucial scholarships were established:
- James ’64 and Irmgard Barrett Annual Fund Scholarship
- Susan A. DeCourcey ’88 Scholarship Fund
- John M. Fessick ’85 Annual Fund Scholarship
- Judy R. Hoak Annual Fund Scholarship
- The Inspirational Women’s Scholarship
- The Knoebel Family Scholarship
- Adam Sager ’90 and Stephanie Sager Scholarship
- Rev. Dr. Harold C. Smith ’55 Annual Fund Scholarship
- The Sockel ’93 Family Annual Fund Scholarship