Campus Programs and Training
The Peer Advocates are trained student leaders who can present to your group, team, or class on a variety of topics including the below formalized workshops:
- You Throw Like a Girl: Rape Culture Workshop
- That’s Not Love: Dating Violence Workshop
- My Name is Not Baby: Catcalling Workshop
- How to Help a Friend: Responding to Disclosures of Title IX Workshop
- How to Be the Solution: Bystander Intervention Workshop
- and other related topics like The Red Zone, Consent, and much more!
Please reach out to request a workshop with your group by completing this webform.
Where to find us:
Fall 2021: Open Meetings are held once a month on Mondays at 8pm.
Follow us on Insta @ucpeeradvocates